Frequently Asked Questions
Not for the free music tracks. A customer account is required for the Pro Subscription plan. The account creation is simple and done during the checkout process for first time customers.
To access your downloads, login to your account, and all the products in the library for your active subscription will feature a download button.
No. All of our products are delivered electronically via download.
The download links are active until your subscription expires and can be accessed from your account. You can renew your subscription at any time once it expires. Downloads are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access our products. While we are flexible and allow you to complete a reasonable number of downloads we will not tolerate download abuse. We reserve the right to terminate your access if abuse is detected.
The licenses for the music tracks you have downloaded are valid forever. So, there’s no need to worry once your subscription expires. You can use the downloaded tracks forever.
No. Renewal is not automatic. Once your subscription expires you won’t be charged again.
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is very important to us. However, because our products are digital goods we generally offer no refunds. If you changed your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded any premium tracks, we will happily issue a refund upon your request. Refund requests made after you have downloaded any premium tracks are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase.
Absolutely! All our products are 100% Royalty-Free and can be used in commercial or non-commercial projects. For the FREE tracks you must credit Toxic Audio Labs (See the License Agreement bellow).
We accept PayPal and all the major Credit Cards and Debit Cards which are processed through PayPal
Our site is continually updated, monitored, and scanned daily. You’re also protected by full 256-bit encryption. Plus, we don’t store any credit card details on our servers, so there’s nothing for hackers to steal.
Don’t panic. Even our own videos get flagged for copyrighted content from time to time. Unfortunately, this is a very common problem on YouTube with their Content ID program.
Most of the time, these flags come from services like AdRev where people subscribe and use tracks from non-exclusive music libraries (like ours) and claim exclusive rights (intentionally or by mistake). And then there are the scam artists who abuse the Content ID program and try to make a buck from unsuspecting publishers.
Fortunately, the solution is simple. Just click on the “File a dispute” link to start the dispute process. Make sure you select “I have a license or permission from the proper rights holder to use this material”. In the reason for the dispute section say something like: “I have purchased a royalty free music license from Toxic Audio Labs.” and paste the link to our track page. Most of the time, these claims will disappear within thirty days. In case they don’t drop the claim and you need to appeal, please contact us. We’ll work closely with you to get it resolved, and so far, we haven’t lost any copyright dispute.
If you want to know more about the Content ID system and its flaws, check out these articles:
1. How I Deal with Fake YouTube Copyright Claims by Believe Music
2. YouTube’s Copyright Insanity
3. Rogues Falsely Claim Copyright on YouTube Videos to Hijack Ad Dollars
4.YouTube Content ID System, Copyright Infringement and How to Strike-Back!
All of the music tracks provided by Toxic Audio Labs are royalty free and come with a lifetime non-transferable worldwide synchronization license. Toxic Audio Labs retains the copyright of the audio tracks.
What you CAN do:
- The license grants you the rights to synchronize the audio tracks with any audio and/or visual productions such as: video, film, DVD, TV & radio commercials, online streaming on platforms such as YouTube and Facebook, audio book productions, podcasts, computer games and applications, etc.
- The license grants you unlimited usage on different projects and productions for personal and commercial purposes.
- The license grants you permission to present the music in public environments like retail stores and restaurant background music, on hold telephone systems, etc.
What you CANNOT do:
- You cannot create “derivative work”. An example of derivative work is singing over an audio track or adding a new instrumental line and then create an album or market the new composition as your own original song. The music cannot be resold unless it is an intrinsic part of your own project or production like a video work that is complete in itself and uses the music as a background track.
- You cannot register the purchased audio track with any performing rights society (ASCAP, BMI, SOCAN, etc.). You do not own the copyright.
- If you’re streaming videos that use our audio tracks on sites like YouTube or Facebook, you cannot participate in YouTube’s Content ID program or the Facebook Rights Manager Service. While you own your video, you do not own our music.
Any unauthorized use or duplication of our products is strictly prohibited and we will not hesitate to take legal action.
We have the right to request proof of purchase (any form of sales receipt) at any time. The premium audio tracks must be purchased before they are used in any project or production.
The FREE audio tracks come with the same license of the premium tracks but require attribution. Here are a few examples of how to give appropriate credit:
You can put this information in the credits of your video, on a web page, read the credits in a podcast, etc.