REMOVAL OF MATERIAL FOR WHICH COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS CLAIMED
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
We will respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The DMCA provides a process for a Copyright Owner to give notification to an online service provider concerning alleged copyright infringement. When an effective DMCA Notice is received, the online service provider responds under this process by taking down the offending content.
To File a DMCA Notice. If you are a Copyright Owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512 for further detail):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of your DMCA Notice is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (the complaining party), such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you (the complaining party) may be contacted.
5. A statement that you (the complaining party) have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you (the complaining party) are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For Toxic Audio Labs Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices use the DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement form. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Toxic Audio Labs to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or an activity is infringing or that any material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable to us for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing or in replacing the removed material or enabling access to it.